Life Coaching/ Family Counselling
Our life coach experts work to inspire clients to maximize their personal and professional potential. The coaching process can address personal interests, life/work balance, relationships, time management, family issues, confidence, communication skills and more. Sessions with our experts involve examining your current situation, discovering what your obstacles to total happiness might be and then choosing a proper course of action.
Clients can achieve significant progress in less than an hour per month of coaching. However, best practices in coaching call for two to four sessions per month.
Benefits of Life Coaching/Family Counselling:
- Stress management
- Personal growth
- Increased productivity
- Increased self-confidence
- Improved communication skills
- Improved work performance
- Improved work/life balance
- Entrepreneurial and business development
- Career planning and development
- Relationship and intimacy counsel
- Health, aging, lifestyle and self-care counsel
- Family and parenting counsel
- Motivation and time management
- Finances and budgeting management
- Coaches have been accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- The ICF provides independent certification that is the benchmark for the professional coaching industry.
- Includes comprehensive instruction around core competencies, code of ethics and coaching essentials. Also includes mentor coaching, observed coaching sessions and a comprehensive final exam that evaluates a student’s coaching competency.